Monday, March 26, 2007

to bed by 8...

So it's only 10pm and Joe has long gone to bed because unlike me, he needs to be up at 4am tomorrow! So i decided to do a little update to our site :) Today was lots of fun! I went to a spouses briefing at 10am in the same building that Joe has classes in, so when we got done, he was waiting in the hallway to take me to lunch...what a sweetie ;) I spent the rest of the afternoon at the gym with my new Mississippi friends, Jen and Meghan...ok so we weren't actually there all afternoon...I'm not THAT ambitious!! PLUS, my throat swelled up again this weekend so I spent Sat and Sun on the couch drugged up on NyQuil watching FRIENDS season 6 and watching Joe eat chips-n-cheese while I sat there with my applesauce!!! No job yet, but I've been keeping busy with Air Force events and it really has been nice to be able to get involved with Joe's class and watch him experience different things. I'm going to try to make it over to watch him go in the altitude chamber tomorrow where they take away some of his oxygen as if he were really high up in an airplane and supposingly this can either make him feel sick, drunk, or no reaction, so I'm hoping for some sort of fun reaction! ;) btw...it's been in the 80's and sunny everyday this week!!
Love you guys!
~Teri VanDusen~ :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
It's so cool to be able to see what you are up to. The pictures are great...especially Tabby. Mom and Dad were over a few nights ago and checked your site out too. I'm jealous of your 80 degree weather. Hope you're feeling better Teri!
Love,
Marti

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe