Sunday, May 20, 2007

WHOO HOO!!!

STACY IS IN LABOR!! We will officially be Aunt Teri and Uncle Joe by tomorrow morning!!! I could not possibly be more excited right now!! I wish so much that I could be there right now, but I'll be home in just a few weeks!! Love You Stac! Talk to you and the little one tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom & Dad Gillette are now offically Grandma & Grandpa G the 2nd or Grandma & Grandpa Gillette the 2nd depending onwhat you prefer. Congratulations to the new Aunt & Uncle. Joe you better watch your wife she will go hog wild on this new addition. Have a great week, see you in a few weeks Teri. Love you both Aunt Joyce.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Uncle Joe & Aunt Teri--get this Teri I stalked your cousins myspace page and found a pic of Tayden!! haha...i'm crazy i know---but she is really cute--I wanna see her in person!!

-the myspace stalker =)

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe