Monday, June 11, 2007
Hey guys...
Joe has a busy week ahead with his first check ride on Tuesday and 2 Emergency Procedure Quizzes and another test on Friday, so it was a long exciting weekend of studying for him! I took off to the base pool with some friends because i figured that at least one of us should enjoy the sunshine! :) It's been pretty warm here lately...usually always in the 90's with pretty high humidity, but luckily we have central air AND the pool, so that makes the heat bearable! We saw Oceans 13 on Sat night and it was really good (of course)! Now I'm just waiting to see Pirates 3 and Knocked up! ...there's just not a lot of time for movies. I'm flying back to GR on Thur and will be there through Tuesday. I can't wait to see everyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment