Monday, July 2, 2007
Happy Monday!
Hey guys! We hope you like our new little slideshow of wedding pics! We'll keep changing that up and adding more pics as they become available! Friday night we saw the new Die Hard movie and it was pretty amazing so check it out! Then Saturday night we went to our church for "Hope Night" to meet some of the other recently new people and had an amazing dinner & it ended up being a lot of fun! This week is going to be great! Joe has Wed and Thur off and I will have Wed and Fri off, so before we know it, it'll be the weekend again! There is going to be a pretty big fireworks show on base for the 4th, and I won't miss that for anything...and I'm sure we'll hit up a bbq or two along the way...tis the season...anyway, everyone have a fun and safe 4th of July!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi guys,
Your wedding pictures are beautiful! They turned out soooo cute! I haven't been able to view your slide show (my computer SUCKS!) but your Mom e-mailed them to me.
Happy (almost) 4th!!
Love,
Marti
Hey,
LOVE tie pics! Keep them coming.
Love,
M&D Van Dusen
Post a Comment