Sunday, July 29, 2007

Instrument 5G

Well this week was crazy...after we got back from our cross country last weekend I pretty much had 2 flights or a sim and a flight everyday...I finished up my sims on Thursday...so i'm Tweet sim complete!!! That was a great day! and then I had my instrument checkride on Friday morning...just crazy... I got 5 downgrades and a Good overall which is a really solid score considering that it definitely wasn't my best flight...but now I only have formation flights and one check ride left...should be awesome...yesterday my buddy Braden came up from Meridian MS to hang out with Teri and I... We went to see the Chuck and Larry movie(pretty funny by the way) and then we went to La Fiesta for some of Teri's favorite strawberry margaritas...followed that up with some bowling with some friends from my class..it was a pretty great day. Today we went to church and are about to make some lunch and relax for a minute and go to the pool, then its back to studying for me :) Hope everyone is doing well at home... track select is only about a month away and coming fast...take care

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe