Thursday, September 20, 2007
happy thursday....
hey guys! We hope everyone's week has been going well...tomorrow is FRIDAY again :) Time is going so fast down here! The weather is beautiful again...sunny skies with temps in the mid 80's...I love it! I was able to lay out by the pool with some friends yesterday afternoon for the first time in months (cuz it's been too hot). Joe's parents just got back from Hawaii yesterday and said they had a great time and that we should all go!!! I'm definitely up for that any day, but we're going to have to wait on that for a little while :) Joe's been having crazy work hours...Tuesday he had to get up at 3:15am and then Wednesday he didn't get home until after 10pm...hopefully things will level off soon. He's been doing really well learning the T-1 so far...there have been 3 tests already and he's either gotten just 1 wrong or 100%! I think it's all because I'm such a good study helper :) We'll talk to you guys next week! Have a great weekend everyone!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment