How was everyone's Memorial Day weekend?? We didn't do anything worth talking about...it was a very laid back long weekend. The real highlight of the whole weekend was the Cheesecake Factory's Cookie Dough Cheesecake that was FedEx'd to us from Mom & Dad V because Monday marked 6 MONTHS of being MARRIED! I can't even tell you how pumped we were to get a cheesecake in the mail!!
I took the day off on Tuesday and went to work with Joe because it was his TRACK SELECT DAY!! This is the 1/2 way point in training. He is done flying the T-37 and was assigned the T-1 as his advanced trainer. This plane pretty much looks like a private business jet and is what he has wanted to get all along, so he's pretty excited. They started classes right away Wednesday morning so he's back to his busy schedule of working and studying :) I was able to go into a T-37 sim while I was there on Tuesday and it was sweet...I crashed into the dirt while trying to land on the runway though :) Then we went to the top of the RAPCON tower and got to see what the air traffic control guys do all day...pretty cool stuff!! And now it's going to be Friday tomorrow already...I love short weeks!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment