Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Is everyone ready for Halloween tomorrow?? I've never had any kids come by any apartment I've lived in, but we picked up a little candy just in case :) I guess there is a Halloween party this weekend that a couple of our friends are putting on, so that should be fun and this Thursday we're having a little Halloween social for the student spouses, so hopefully we have a good turn out for that. It's been hard to get some of the spouses active in our events, but everyone has different schedules I guess...The weather has cleared up here and it's going to be sunny and 70 all week! :) That'll be nice flying weather for Joe because last week they were only able to actually "complete" one flight because of all the rain. He did awesome on his test yesterday, but there are still two more this week! How is everyone doing??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!

Its great to be able to keep in touch this way. The kids are all excited about trick or treating tonight and so far the weather seems to be decent so it should be a nice night for it. Jordan is going to be a pirate, Cooper a SWAT team guy, Trevor is Darth Vador and Elle is a skunk. Elle looks so dang cute I will have to send you some pictures.

Have a great weekend!

Sonja & Jeff

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe