Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nav check...

There are quite a few checkrides that Joe has had to do over the past year, but one of the longest, hardest, and most important ones is THIS WEEK...so, he's studying right now (on Saturday) and will be for the next three days :) We did take some time today to watch a movie and go to the gym, so that was nice. On Friday I met up with some student spouses at a coffee shop and I was able to meet a lot of nice girls that I had never met before...and some familiar faces. I also started a bible study on "living above worry and stress" and I think it will be good for me...especially considering what the coming months might hold when we figure out where the the air force is going to take us next. We hope everyone is enjoying the winter weather!! Keep warm and stay safe :)

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe