Monday, January 7, 2008
weekend away
Joe got back last night from his cross country flight he was on all weekend. They went to Dallas the first night and Houston the second. He took a couple of fun pictures that I'll try to post later. I got together with a friend of mine and rented a movie one night and went to see p.s. i love you the other night. What a great movie that was! I'm back to work full time now and Joe's starting up a late week to get the last of his night flying hours, so well both be pretty busy until the weekend comes again. And tomorrow night I'm playing Bunko so wish me luck! Hopefully I'll come home with prizes!! :) We also finally finished our Marriage on the Rock book and now we're onto the Five Love Languages! Both great books! We'd recommend them to anyone! Hope everyone is having a Happy Monday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment