Joe and I had a great anniversary weekend! I took him to a comedy show on Friday night and on Saturday he took me to a very nice dinner outside of town and to a movie! Plus, we ended the night with some Coldstone, so it was a great day!! I can't believe we've lived in Mississippi for a whole year now! It's been in the 70's the past couple days, but we're expecting some strong storms tonight, so it'll probably cool down a bit. Overall, it should be perfect weather for Joe to finish up his air drop and refueling flights. He'll probably have his final checkride early next week since they have been pushing everyone pretty hard to finish early. Hopefully spring will come soon for all of you northerners :)
Also, the WMU Newsletter had an 'alumni spotlight' on Joe and Braden this past issue, so that was pretty cool! You can check it out here... http://www.wmich.edu/afphonathon/Newsletter/AVI08S.htm



No comments:
Post a Comment