Monday, July 7, 2008
Off to work we go...
Joe and I woke up this morning at 5:30AM to start our busy day! We both went straight to the gym and then off to work. That's right people...I have a job! I just started last Wednesday and I'm doing all the Accts payable/receivable for the Northern California Roofing Co! It's much busier than what I'm used to, but my days seem to go pretty fast. Joe's at his softball game right now. I usually watch him play, but it's 7:00 and still 100 degrees outside, so I stayed home and figured I'd update the blog. I also added some new pictures to the end of our slideshow from this weekend. Braden was in town visiting and we all went into San Francisco on the 4th. It was a great time and there were a lot of people there...we parked in a lot for the typical $25 and then just walked everywhere the rest of the day. There are usually a lot of sea lions at Pier 39, but I guess they're migrating this time of year since it's getting pretty warm, so we only saw a few. The fog started rolling in again near evening and it would have been hard to see the fireworks from there, so we watched them from a friends house along the interior of the Bay where it was clear skies! We were able to sit on his roof and we actually saw three different firework shows from up there! We hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow..sounds like you guys are living it up in CA. I guess you're not in any danger from the fires?
Miss you!!
Sounds like you and Joe are settling in to the Cali lifestyle. Congrats on the job!
Post a Comment