What a week!! Stacy and Tayden flew in last Friday to visit and they just left on Tuesday! It was absolutely incredible to have them here and it was very hard for me to let them go again. I think Tabbi was the only one happy to see them go. Tayden couldn't get enough of the cat and would chase her around the house every chance she got. She is exploding with energy every second she's awake...I don't know how Stacy manages to keep up with her...by Saturday afternoon both Joe and I were ready to take a nap right along with Tayden. :) We worked a lot on saying "Uncle Joe & Aunt Teri", so hopefully when we see her next she'll have it down...if only my name were Kitty we'd be all set ;) We took a ton of pictures and I will post some of them very soon. Stacy also has a lot she took on her camera and I will add those to the slideshow as soon as I get them.
On another note, Joe passed his checkride today with flying colors!!! I am so proud of him! Everything he does, he puts 100% into and it has definitely been paying off. It's been a big week for him too...on Monday he officially became a 1st Lt. Some of the guys threw him a promotion party and we'll probably go out this weekend to celebrate! And just a little weather updated for ya'll...we've been here over 2.5 months and still no rain!!! And thanks for the glass to measure the rain Mom...haha, I will let you know when it's filled with something other than sunshine :)



3 comments:
YEAH for passing check rides and a BIG YEAH for raises!! Go Joe. You know Teri you could go by Aunt Kitty :)
we love you and miss you!!!!!! <3 and I'll make sure tayden keeps working on aunt teri and uncle joe :) ~ stacy and tayden
Aww sounds like you had a fun visit. Your niece sure is a cutie (from the pictures already up of her). And yay! for the checkride and pay raise :) All great things!! Miss you!
Post a Comment