Friday, April 27, 2007
Full week!
Busy busy week! Joe had his first official flight on Tuesday and it went VERY well!! His instructor gave him an excellent rating!! He is more excited than ever to start flying more often now, but that means EARLY mornings!! He was up by 4am everyday this week!! :/ Yuk! And I was up by 6:30 everyday because the CPI Group had me working in their office again AND starting on Monday I will be working full time at JBHM, an architecture firm downtown, so I'm really excited about that!! And I officially bought my plane ticket home for June 14th-19th, so I'll see you guys then... Joe won't be able to come with :/ he's not able to take leave until the holiday's. I hope everyone had an amazing April! May will be here next week already!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment