Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hey Guys

This was a busy week for Joe, but he Aced both his exams (T-37 Systems & Aerodynamics) and got an "excellent rating" on both his sims. How amazing is he!!! :) I worked at a Transportation Co this week answering phone calls from truckers all over the U.S., so that was interesting...who knows what this week will bring! We went to Assignment night Friday and watched the graduating class get assigned their next aircraft and then hung out at the Columbus Club afterwards for the CRUD tournament! This is a crazy AF game played on a huge pool table that you'd have to see to believe! Saturday was kind of rainy, but we still made it out to an afternoon BBQ at Joe's buddies house on base. It was a pretty nice place, so I don't think I'd mind living on base one day. I was very impressed :) Then Braden (our honorary groomsman) came up to visit from his Naval base in Meridian, MS, so we chummed around with him for the night and we made him watch our wedding ceremony since he couldn't be there. AND I made some legendary Ghirardelli brownies that I'm sure will be gobbled up in no time!! We had a nice little Sunday starting at church and then over for a little gourmet lunch at Wendy's :) Now it's study time for Joe!

Love you guys,
Teri & Joe

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe