Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Updates...
What do you think about the new blog updates :) I always get creative when Joe's gone! He's off to work until about 8:30 tonight because it's a late week for him, but that means he gets to sleep in until 8am, so it all works out! He had another exam this morning in the T-37 Systems and I quizzed him for over an hour last night on all the info and guess what...he got a 100%!! I'm so proud!!! :) I am home today and stuck inside because it's unusually gloomy and rainy. I made it to my Step Aerobics class this morning though and that's always a good time! It really is trickier than it looks and I still don't have all the moves down, so for part of the class I always look like a big moran! Until next time...love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment