Whew! It's finally the weekend!! ...2 weeks down and 1 to go at the Architecture firm and THEN I start my new permanent job on base!! I'll be working as the Admin Asst for the one of the Project Managers at Chugach Industries. It will be nice to have something steady for a change! Joe and I are heading up to Tupelo tomorrow to do a little shopping and I can't wait! It's been too long since we've been there! Then we're off to a class party...we hope everyone has an amazing weekend...ESPECIALLY our Mom's! Happy Mother's Day :) WE LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
We're glad you finally got a more permanent job, Teri. Have fun in Tupelo! It sounds as if you are having some kind of SHOPPING WITHDRAWLS!!!!
You are a couple of PARTY ANIMALS! It seems the parties never end for you! Have fun, and keep Joe in line for us!
Love to both of you,
Mom & Dad V.
P.S. Thanks for the MOM's Day wishes!!!!!!
Hi guys,
Sorry about the lack of comments....but I do check out your site frequently and love to see what you've been up to....that is, until I lost it! But your parents were over tonight and gave me the address again. Uncle Dave, Aunt Laura, Mom, Dad, Mark and Julie were all here. Of course there was some rowdy card playin' going on. Glad to hear that you are having lots of fun!
Love,
Marti
Happy Monday, yes the weekend is over but it will come again. I love reading your blog I bring it up every Monday morning to see what is new. Joe we are so proud of you. It seems every one wants Teri to work for them MS got something special when moved there and they know it. All is well here, last week of school for Korey and Kyle is back at the road commission. Mothers day was great we had good food, a pontoon ride, flowers and hug's who could ask for more have a good week. Love Aunt Joyce
Post a Comment