Sunday, July 15, 2007
Final Contact: 2E
So, I finally got to do my checkride on Wednesday! The weather has been crazy down here. I had to do a non standard profile because of the wx and my flight got pushed back to the third flying period of the day, but we got it done...and I somehow managed to do better on this one then my midphase checkride...I earned a 2E...which is pretty much the best grade they are willing to hand out...and now I'm done with contact flying...all that's left is instrument and formation(which I'm really excited for)...2 out of the 4 checkrides are done....and next weekend we are going cross country (right now the plan is to go from here to Maxwell AFB then to Tallahassee, and Gainsville Fl, and back here next Sun) it's going to be a big pain in the butt doing all the planning for that, but it should be really fun...We also had our last academic test on Fri and I got a 96.3% so I'm done with academics in tweets ( that's a good feeling) things are moving right along...we track select on Sept 4th so that's right around the corner (track select is where we find out what plane we are going to next: T-1(heavy) T-38(fighter/bomber) T-44(C-130 track) or helicopters...Teri got her hair cut this week (about 6 in off I guess) and it looks very nice! We had an amazing weekend together...we just vegged around a lot due to the fact that I'm not going to be here next weekend...We certainly hope everyone is doing well...back to studying for me! We Love you guys..take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment