Monday, October 22, 2007
cooling down
We had a beautiful weekend here, but some pretty big storms came through on Thursday and there were quite a few tornadoes in the area...I couldn't get ahold of Joe since he was up flying around in the storms, so that made me a little nervous, but everything ended up just fine. It's been really busy for Joe lately with 3 hour flights & tests all week, so he did a lot of studying this weekend mixed in with a little time to hang out with some friends on Saturday and do some painting around the apt. No plans for Halloween...yet...I'd love to go to a costume party though, but I don't think it's going to happen this year. Everyone is just too busy to plan anything. We hope everyone had a great weekend! Joe and I will BOTH be home in just over 8 weeks :) I can't wait for Christmas!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad to hear you had a laid back weekend. So did we, pretty BOARING!!! So, we take it your not coming in for Thanksgiving. I wish I could get the time off, I'd come down and help with the BIRD!!! GOBBLE, GOBBLE!!! We are going to miss you. It just won't be the same without all the shouting from Joe during the game. Good time to SHOP, I guess. We need a list for x-mas,SOON!!!!!
Take care, and we love both of you,
Mom & Dad V,
P.S. Joe, KEEP STUDYING!!!!!
Post a Comment