Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad

Tomorrow is Dad V's BIRTHDAY! So we'd like to send him a shout out and wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! This weekend was pretty low key...a couple games of tennis, studying at the coffee shop, dinners with some friends, and just spending some actual time together! Saturday night Joe and I cooked up a pretty amazing grilled salmon dinner and watched the Grey's episode we had missed from earlier in the week...definitely a perfect night! I'm feeling pretty well rested at this point after my trip home. I played BINGO at the Club on base Tuesday night and WON, so that's always a good time...and besides that night, I was in bed around 8PM every night this week...Joe had to be up at 3AM!!! Yuk!...so I was a trooper and went to bed early too. Right now he's studying for a test and getting ready for his flight tomorrow morning. Just about time for some shut eye...Check out the new OCTOBER slideshow we posted!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe