Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hey guys

Well, we hope everyone had a good weekend....and I must say that I feel for all of you Michigan State fans!!! I mean I was kind of worried when Michigan was down by 10 with 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, but what do you know....State blew it for the 6th year in a row!!! anyways I'm happy and I think I might be turning Teri into a Michigan fan...It is pretty cool being able to watch football with people who are from all over this great nation...Especially those die hard SEC fans who are finally getting a taste of reality this year, but it's interesting because I know at least a couple of my friends are going to be blazing mad come Sat night..and it helps you get into games you otherwise wouldn't care less about...anyways back to the real stuff...we went to a halloween party last night and it was a lot of fun....we all dressed up...Teri was a construction worker and i was The Tool Man...flying has been going pretty well... I think we've flown every workday for the last 3 weeks and we're scheduled for our first night flight tomorrow...We should have our first checkride in about a week...when we are flying in the T-1 it eats up about 7 hours of your day...add to that about 2 hours of mission planning and another 2 hours of academics and you have no time to study at work...so I feel kind of behind on my systems knowledge, but I'll get there eventually...We had our last academic test on Friday and I got an 100%, but we still have more non-testable academics this week and then we should be done for awhile! Teri is busy planning for another student spouse social and we are getting excited for the holidays...only about 6 weeks and we'll be home for 9-10 days...can't wait!!!! Hope everyone has a great week...Love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing well. Keep up the good work! Aunt JoAnn & Uncle Tom were here to see the last part of the Game on Sat. Not to happy with the results! They said for Joe to SHUT UP!!! He didn't even GO THERE! How did the night flight go? Bet it was pretty neat! Looking forward to seeing both of you in just a few weeks! Can't believe X-MAS is so close. Still don't have a LIST!!! Joe, you know what Dad always said, if you don't let us know, you're going to get S!@#$$@@!!.
Have a wonderful week, and we'll talk to you both,soon!
Love ya!
Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Okay...we FINALLY found our cord for the digital camera and I emailed you the link. A bunch of pictures of Elle as a skunk and pictures of Jordan's Halloween party. I didn't get to see the boys in their costumes this year because they were at their dads so you won't see them.

Take Care,

Sonja & Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe and Teri,
It sounds like you guys are staying quite busy! I am glad to see you are both doing well. We are looking forward to seeing you both for Christmas!
-Julie

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe