Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Long weekend :)
I love three day weekends! Joe and I both had yesterday off for Veterans Day so we were able to spend a lot of time together this weekend. A Santa Fe Cattle Co restaurant just opened up here so we went there with some friends on Saturday...and that's was a pretty big deal around this small town! And we played a pretty sweet game of tennis, but I lost again. I don't know what my deal is!! I think I'm just getting old...I'm going to be a quarter of a century on Friday! I told Joe his days of being married to a young wife are over! :) And on Friday Joe should have his first check ride (flying exam) in the T-1 this week so hopefully that goes really well for him. On another note, please keep my uncle Bob in your prayers....he fell out of his tree stand on Sunday and is still in the hospital with two broken vertebrae....PTL he's not paralyzed or worse, but he's still in a lot of pain. Stay safe you guys! Just one more week until Turkey Day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment