Tuesday, November 13, 2007

quick add on...

Ok, so this was exciting so I had to add another quick post!! :) I had an "spa night" spouse social tonight and it was a lot of fun...a nice dinner, hand massages, & a yoga instructor...anyway, they give away a lot of prizes and I ended up coming home with some hand lotion, body butter lotion, Mary Kay Satin Hands set, large candle, Opi nail polish, Sara Evans cd, and a "Romantic evening for two" gift basket that had some bath salts, a candle, Asti, toasting glasses, and some chocolates!! I'm still smiling now so I just wanted to share my excitement with ya'll!! ;) Time for bed! Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to be the LUCKIEST GIRL in the world!!! First bingo, now all of that stuff!! You GO GIRL!!! Of course, the luckiest part is GETTING JOE!! Not that we are prejudiced or anything! He got VERY LUCKY to get you,TOO!!!
Love,
M&D V.

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe