Sunday, November 25, 2007

long wonderful weekend...

I love 4-day weekends! We started it off with an amazing thanksgiving dinner at our place with some friends. The turkey turned out great, but it was a lot of work! I think we made it more work than it needed to be with our brine's and glazes, but we wanted our first turkey to be perfect :) We couldn't have done it without the foodnetwork.com :) Friday we popped in some Christmas music and put up the tree and our decorations and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation...followed by Fred Claus at theater...it was pretty cute. We also finished up our Christmas shopping this weekend and I got everything all wrapped up! We are all set for Christmas!! :) We've got some new pictures from this weekend too, so I hope to have those posted soon! Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just not Christmas without the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation....I hope it was the version with all of the naughty words!!

Happy (belated) Turkey Day!

Love,
Marti

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe