Sunday, November 18, 2007

Great weekend!

Yay! I'm 25!! :) I had such a great birthday weekend! Joe sent me roses on Friday and took me out to a late night dinner when he got home from work and then we spent all day Saturday shopping in Tupelo which included a two hour lunch @ O'Charley's to watch the Mich/OH State game :) ...but then it was back to shopping! It was a GREAT day! I have the best hubby EVER! :) On Friday Joe had his first T-1 checkride and he did very well. He's starting his navigation phase tomorrow which means longer flights and extra hours of flight planning, but on the up side he gets to fly to cool places like Charleston, SC (tomorrow)!
So Thursday is Thanksgiving already!! It'll be sad to be away from all of you and we are both missing it already, but we're going to try to cook our very first Thanksgiving turkey!! We've got a couple friends coming over so it should be a good time. An then Friday is CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS DAY!! I'm excited already and can't wait to pop in the Christmas cd's!! 'Tis the season :) We love you!

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe