Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Coming home...
Only about three more days until we begin 11 straight days of vacation and our trip home. We'll be driving up through Illinois and along the lake shore on Saturday, so hopefully the weather isn't too bad. Right now it looks like rain, so that would be ok. Joe and I will be doing our own little Christmas here is Columbus on Friday evening before we head back to GR and things get busy. The Christmas party with Joe's class was this past weekend and that was a lot of fun... we have added a few pictures from that night to the slideshow. We will see everyone very soon!! Love you guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I LOVE the Blog! Can't wait to see both of you! Be careful on the ride home. I guess it's not really HOME for you guys! HAPPY HO HO HO TO YOU!
See Ya soon!
Love,
Mom V.
Post a Comment