Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Keeping busy
Joe's training and my job search are both in full swing! He's learning lots of new things and getting more excited everyday to start flying again. I'm being reminded of how much I don't like looking for a job, but it'll all come together eventually. I just posted a new slideshow from this past weekend. We went hiking with another couple near the coast where the Redwood trees are. It was absolutely beautiful and such a good time. I'm sure we'll be back! You'll also see a few pictures of Joe playing softball. His squadron just started a new season this week and I can tell he's excited to play...plus, it's fun for me to watch. He's quite the softball player too...not that I'm playing favorites :) And the yard work is just starting up for us...Joe mowed for the first time the other day. It only took him about 7 minutes since we don't have much of a yard, but he did a fine job! And I took out of my new hedge hog and did a little trimming...that was until my extention cord ran itself right into the blade :\ Who knows what we'll be up to this week...always something new :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looks like you two are having WAY TO MUCH FUN!!!! We're JEALOUS!!!! We thought this was supposed to be WORK! Playing softball and hiking don't seem to be much like a JOB! We're glad you are enjoying your new digs. Can't wait to see it all!
Love ya both!
Mom & Dad
HEY GUYS! Love the new pics! MISS YALL.
Looks like y'all are having lots of fun!! Miss you!
Post a Comment