Here is my completed project :)
Sunday, October 5, 2008
so long
Wow...neither of us realized how long it had been since we last wrote. September was a busy month. Joe was flying a lot and is now just about done with his co-pilot qualification, so that means he'll be heading off on trips around the world very soon... :/ Good for him of course, but it's going to be weird to have him gone. But I'll worry about that when the day comes. My sewing class is going well. I just finished my very first project this week. I made a table runner with 4 matching napkins...nothing too complicated, but it took me awhile and I was excited to get it done. Now I have to decide what my next project will be...maybe curtains for the guest room. Speaking of guests...Joe's parents and Uncle Bob and Aunt Connie will be here next week and we are so excited to have them! We've got the guest rooms all ready and we even cleaned the carpets this weekend! AND Joe turned 26 last week, so we celebrated this weekend at a nice steakhouse in town and went to a festival downtown and then for a long bike ride today through the hills...it was just beautiful! And as most of you know, my grandma Curtis passed away just over a week ago and Joe and I were able to come home for a few days to spend time with family and friends. I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers. It was such a blessing to be able to spend time with so many of you while we were home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Very Pretty! I just got my Gma's sewing machine and I don't even know how to turn it on! But I want to learn how to make simple things too...when I can find the time!
What a beautiful job Teri. Happy belated birthday to Joe, sorry I did not get a card out. Wish you guys the best of everything. Love you Aunt JOYCE
It looks great! I'm jealous of your new skills, I'd love to figure out how to sew some day :) Glad y'all are doing good though!!
Oh Teri...I just read your blog to Dave, Jenni, & Brian and we giggled for like ten minutes. Will you make us table runners for our tables, too? Perhaps after you knits us mittens...make sure to soak your dentures tonight! SEE YOU IN LESS THAN A MONTH!
Post a Comment