Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hey Ya'll

We hear it's pretty snowy around those parts eh? It's down right balmy here! Anyways, things have been busy around here. I recently got back from my first trip...we went to Peru for 8 days, it was a really good experience. I took a few pics that we have just posted for your viewing pleasure. Teri and I put the lights up outside after I got back and that was dangerous stuff. And we put up our new 9' tree inside and that was a lot of work too, but it's up which is more then I can say about my Mom's tree...yea not up apparently...everyone needs to give her crap about that. Vacaville had it's annual Christmas tree lighting this past week and it was really cool. There were thousands of people there and booths set up all over with free hot chocolate, apple cider, cookies, and live music. Such a good time! Then last night we had my squadron Christmas party and Teri's work party is tonight, so it's been a busy weekend. We hope everyone had a nice weekend and that you're all keeping warm :) Talk you you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not FUNNY!!!!

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe