Sunday, November 23, 2008
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! It'll be another Thanksgiving away from family, but we're making the best of it and getting together with some friends that we've met around here. Plus, it's been a busy fall with lots of visitors, so at least there are many of you that we've been able to spend time with lately. Megan and Jenni just left a week ago. They spent a long weekend here for my birthday and it was so much fun! There are pictures posted in the new slideshow. We finally made it to Napa Valley and I think it was probably the most beautiful time of the year for us to go because all the trees and vines were changing color and the temp was about 70 the whole time...very nice! You'll also see pics of the flight in the kc-10 that I went on last week. It was for all the spouses in the kc-10 squadrons and it gave us a chance to experience the mission first hand. It was one of the coolest things I've done. I can't believe how close the planes get when they refuel! Joe will be getting home shortly from his first of many international flights, so we'll update you on how that went soon. AND the big news of the week for me is that I finally picked out the perfect Christmas tree! After a lot of shopping around I found a perfect 9ft. tree that we get to put up in just 5 days!!! If it were up to me the tree would be up already, but I guess I should wait until Friday. I'm getting excited just thinking about it! I even watched my first Christmas movie of the season last night. Ahh...I absolutely love this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment