Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone! We hope you're all having a romantic hearts day! It's been quiet around here...I cleaned today and ran a few errands and now I think I might pop in a chick flick :) I talked to Joe both yesterday AND today so this really has been a nice V-day for me too! On Thursday he sent me flowers to work and today I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my parents. Now comes the real test of keeping them alive!! Meg was in the Bay area for work this past week and yesterday she picked me up and we spent the afternoon in the beautiful Napa Valley :) It was actually kind of a rainy day...as it has been ALL week, but everything is so green and alive this time of year. As for the past few weeks, I have been keeping busy with work, sewing class, bible study, and dinner dates with friends, so time really is going pretty fast. Plus Joe e-mails all the time and calls a few times a week, so I can still talk to him about anything and everything. Joe sends his love from the U.A.E. and hopefully I'll get some pics from him soon that I can share with everyone. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe