Saturday, March 7, 2009

Visitors...

I just love having people come visit! Stacy and Nate were here all this past week and they just flew back to Michigan yesterday. It was very exciting for me to meet Nate for the first time. He is such a great guy and Stacy is just crazy happy when she's around him. PLUS, he mowed my lawn for me which is the one thing I have been dreading since Joe left, so I am very thankful for that. I unfortunetly had to work all this week, so I was glad Nate was here to take her around and check out some fun places. AND we've finally reached the half way point of this deployment and Joe will be home in about 5 weeks! I can't wait! Most of the time has gone pretty fast, but I am ready for him to come home. I have been talking to him about 4 times a week and e-mailing daily and I can't explain how much that helps the time go by. He's had a very busy flying schedule over there, so his weeks are passing by pretty quick for the most part too. Around here work has been getting very busy and about 90% of the time I find myself very unhappy and stressed with my work situation. Although I am very thankful to have a job, I need prayer for things to improve or for me to know what to do in the coming months. In the meantime, I am dealing with a red, irritated eye this weekend. I don't know what is going on. I can't even look into direct sunlight, so I am taking some benadryl and using lots of visine to try and heal it myself. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe