Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Staying busy
We are just over three weeks into Joe's current deployment and things are going pretty smooth. He is very busy working, but has still had enough down time to keep up with his current class. I am getting into my routine and volunteering for anything I can to keep busy. Saturday was the Gucci Girl Field Day where the spouses of the two kc-10 squadrons went against each other in a bunch of games...we had a LOT of fun, but didn't end up pulling it off...hopefully next year :) And my neighbor recently introduced me to Zumba and I am loving it! What a great way to relieve stress! I am definitely not a pro at the moves, but it doesn't even matter, it's a seriously good time and I'll be off doing it again tonight! I will be back home in GR most of next week and I'm super excited! I hope I can see a lot of you during the short time I'm there...I will post some updated pics later this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment