I had such a nice time back in Michigan last week. My mom picked me up at the airport and we went straight to Gram's house for coffee and muffins. My dad took a 1/2 day so that we could go to Brower and take a boat ride, so we picked up Tayden on the way and off we went. It was the best day! I missed out on all the Brower Park adventures this summer, so it was nice to have a little taste of it...and watching Tayden drive the boat absolutely made my day. Most of the weekend was spent with friends to prepare for Jenni's big day on NYE! We had a girls night out on Fri and learned some exotic dancing...it was interesting and there were A LOT of laughs and the Engagement Party was on Sat followed by the Bridal Shower on Sunday. Everything ended up going very well and it was just a great time with friends. On Friday, Stacy took the day off and we spent almost all day together shopping and driving all over...I miss that so much sometimes. I wish I was able to be home more often to do things like that. The night before I left we all got together at Gram's again for her 91st bday! Whew! I hope I'm as healthy and happy as she is at 91!!
And now I am back in CA and enjoying my 3 day weekend. I went to dinner and a movie with Brittany on friday and Zumba with Bridget on Saturday and spent most of yesterday with Jen just shopping and relaxing, so it has been a very nice weekend! I am actually thinking about popping in a movie and possibly taking a little nap because WHY NOT...it's Monday and I don't have to work :) ...And I'm counting down to Joe's return...just 4 more weeks! Yay!! AND btw...I finally watched Twilight this weekend and loved it! I will read the book too, but that will have to wait just a couple weeks I think.



No comments:
Post a Comment