Joe will be home in just two weeks! I will be more excited when it's only two days left, but at least we're getting closer! I should have all my Twilight books finished by then! I am going to come right out and say it...I am addicted! I usually only have time to read on the weekends, so two weekends ago I read the first book and this past weekend I knocked out all 560 pages of the second book and I can't wait to get started on the third! I feel like I should stretch them out a little longer. It's like eating a big delicious cookie all at once when you know you it would be really exciting to save half and find it in your purse the next day! Reading wasn't all I did last weekend, I did make some time to go to a going away party for some friends, run a 5k with my neighbor Bridget, and have a game night with some friends. It really does help to keep myself so busy on the weekends. Joe keeps busy with his online classes when he's not flying. He's doing really well and it's going better than he thought it would I think. I wish he would be able to leave the base at some point before he comes home. He's been stuck there everyday since he got there and I know he wants to get out at least once.
Here is the link for the 5k run I did...It was a fundraiser for the Oakland Children's Hospital and was a lot of fun...more fun than I initially thought it would be.
http://www.fleetfeetvacaville.com/files/File/Lagoon%20Valley%20Trail%20Run%205K.htm
1 comment:
Glad to see you are keeping up the blog! You must have not been very busy at work, or you were up very late! Less than 2 weeks, and Joe will be back! At least for a little while!
Give him a hug for me!
Love ya both,
MOM
Post a Comment