Wow! I feel like so much has happened since our last post! I am definitely slacking with this blog and I apologize. November has been such a great month with so many blog worthy events! first of all, I turned 27 and I'm really excited about it. Joe and I are both in our late twenties now...I can smell retirement already! And because of my big birthday and the fact that Joe leaves again in a couple weeks for another deployment...and if you're wondering, yes, he did just get home, but it's been a busy year and we're hoping next year will be better...but anyway, because of all this, my parents flew into San Fran and SURPRISED us!! They stayed for the week and completely spoiled us with homemade dinner and movies and dinner out and my dad even installed under the cabinet lighting! While they were here we pulled out the Christmas music and put up our Christmas tree and decorations...good times and it was really cool to have mom help out with that! We brought them back to the airport a week ago and then Joe and I hung out in San Fran for the day and went to this museum here with a Planetarium, Aquarium, Rainforest....great end to a great week!
AND...on Friday the 20th, it was the long awaited premier of Twilight's New Moon!! I went with a car full of my girlfriends and we each had our i heart twilight button, themed shirts, new moon napkins, and twilight chocolates! It was SUCH a fun night and an amazing movie! I will definitely be back to see it soon! :)
Thanksgiving week was a blur! It all went so fast, but it was very relaxing. We had a great fried turkey dinner with friends and got about 98% of our Christmas shopping done and it feels great! Now I just need to get them packed up and shipped out because there is no way they're all going to fit in my suit case...plus, I trust the USPS a little more than Delta.
Today, both Joe and I are back to work. I've had the past 4 days off and Joe has been home for the past 19 days!! He kept busy will school and house projects so I know the time off went fast for him too. We hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!! Talk to you soon! :)



1 comment:
Yeah! It's about time you updated this! Sounds like you have had a very busy month!
Love you guys!
Mom V.
Post a Comment