Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Week 1 down with Joe gone again. I'm hoping that being around family and friends in MI over the next couple weeks is going to make the time go by fast and easier. Joe and I have been blessed over the past few years to have been able to spend Christmas together and even this year I feel like we have...we may have celebrated a few weeks early, but it was still special and I'm thankful that Joe was home as much as he was over the past two months. And now I get to enjoy two whole weeks off from work and I couldn't be more excited!
In other good news...my sister Stacy is ENGAGED! I am so happy for her and Nate. He is such a great guy and they are so incredible together!! AND she's asked me to be her maid of honor!! I'm so happy and I'm glad I'll be home soon to help her kick off the wedding planning! :)
Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe