Wednesday, July 25, 2007

banana boats and cookies...

Wow...it's going to be August in a just 1 week! This is my parents last week of camping at Brower and if I had to pick one thing that I miss the most, it's being up there. I miss pizza pies and banana boats over the campfire, I miss everything about the river (tubing, skiing, picnicing at our sand dune), I even miss waking up to the sound of the 20 year old coffee maker banging around on the stove. Last night Joe and I opened a package that my parents had mailed to us from Big Rapids and inside were 4 huge cookies from VanBroklin's bakery (peanut butter and m&m...my favorite)...i can't even describe how excited I was!! It felt so good to have a little part of camping mailed to Mississippi :) I love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hope you enjoyed the cookies! Nobody ever sends us anything but BILLS!!!!
Love ya!
M&D V.

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe