Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flight training is over!!!!

It's been almost 365 days since Joe started pilot training and yesterday he flew his FINAL flight! He is completely done and now we're just waiting on assignment night next week and graduation on April 4th. We finally got the drop last night so we know what aircraft are available right now. We were very excited to see that both the KC-10 and C-5 are on the drop, so they will be at the top of our list. This is very exciting news for us because you never know if the plane you want to fly is even going to be available. The KC-10 is located in either CA or NJ and the C-5 is available in CA, so right now those are our most likely options, but you never know...
Tomorrow I'm taking another Bon Appetite class so I can learn to cook us up some delicious meals and I'm thinking about signing up for a wood shop class so I can build a ladder back bookcase, but we'll see... :) Hope everyone is having a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

teri...please call me as you build your ladder back book shelf...i just finished mine last week =) you're so funny! i have a crazy story for ya-give me a call

-megan

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe