Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Videos!!

I just uploaded new video clips from our trip to Seattle, Joe's graduation, and Tayden walking & dancing!! Check them out at the bottom of this page!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clips are GREAT!!!! Tayden is getting so BIG! I love the dancing ones! Keep up the good work. Joe's came out real nice, too! Don't want to leave him out! I especially like the photo's of both of you. What a nice looking couple!
Love,
Mom V.

Anonymous said...

awwwww Teri...I love the videos...my favorite thing is just watching them and hearing you and Joe giggling in the background (the seatle ones)....i CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE Tayden-she's all over the place!!! ALSO-u never told me about the plane crash--SO SAD...and so scary! yikes...

MISSED YOU LAST NIGHT! We'll be visiting you in Cali soon though!!

-Megan

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe