Saturday, May 10, 2008

alone in mississippi...

So I'm starting to get a little lonely here. Joe has been at survival training in Spokane, WA for the past two weeks! He just got back from the wilderness where he was sleeping in the mountains and eating a variety of wild creatures...he said he has learned a lot of good techniques to help us catch our dinner when we go camping, but I'm not sure we're on the same page with what kind of "camping" I'll be doing! Back here in Mississippi it's been a very quiet weekend. I have everything set for the movers to come on Friday, so hopefully that will go well. And then...in exactly one week from today (on the 17th) I will pick Joe up at the airport and we will come back to our empty apartment until Monday and then it's ROAD TRIP time!! I really can't wait! Our housing situation is still up in the air, so please keep that in your prayers. I know God will open a door, but it's a weird feeling to move across the country and not have a place to live. In the meantime, we'll stay at the hotel on base. Hopefully I'll be able to update you one more time before me leave! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to our mom's!! We love you and wish so much that we could be home with you!

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe