Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween everyone!! We hope your weekend was as relaxing as ours was :) Friday night we stayed in and passed out candy to the kids. I never get to do that since I've either lived in apartments or in the country where no kids would waste their time (it's all about quantity when your trick or treating)...so it was a lot of fun to relax at home and pass out candy. Last night Joe and I had a date night with just the two of us. He took me to Red Lobster and out to a movie...we saw Eagle Eye...such a great movie!!! You have to see it! He also found out this week that he will be leaving on a week long trip shortly, so we finally went out and bought a new laptop so we can talk for free via webcam while he's gone. Luckily, two of my bestest will be here visiting when he's gone, so I won't be alone on my birthday :) This week Joe has a couple sim's and I plan on having a busy week at work since we had our first real rainy weekend, so hopefully the week goes by fast, but I'm not counting on it! Hope ya'll have a great week! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment