Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trips Trips Trips

The sun is finally shining again after a few days of rain and it looks like it's sunny skies from here on out! Hopefully the late rain we had this year will help hold off the fire season! Work is starting to pick up for me, so that has been good. Joe bought me the book 48 Days to the Work You Love and I'm on a mission to find out what my true talents are and what God really wants for me in this life. Sometimes I just feel lost, so hopefully this will help give me some direction. I just read a statistic that said 33% of heart attacks happen on Monday mornings and more people die at 9:00AM Monday than any other time of day or any other day of the week. How crazy is that?! On another note, Joe made it back from Alaska last weekend and lucky for him, there were record high temps in the 70's up there, so don't feel sorry for him! :) He even got to hang out with Ben and Rachel, so I was just a little jealous! He was right back to work this week, but is leaving again on another 3-day trip. At least these trips keep getting shorter as we go! And in just 2 1/2 weeks we will be home!! I am very excited to see everyone, especially Tayden who turns 2 this month and Ms. Jenni Hoovs who just got engaged!! And Joe and I would like to give a shoutout to two of the best mom's ever on this Mother's Day weekend!! We wish we could be there and can't wait to come home!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Skiing @ Heavenly in S. Lake Tahoe