Joe and I were able to make it back home to MI for a friends wedding a couple weeks ago AND we were able be home for Tayden's 2nd bday party! It was a good break away from the everyday craziness that work brings and I wish I were back there now. I feel like I can never have enough vacation! :) With the long plane ride there and back I was able to finish reading Pride and Prejudice and I'm currently taking ideas for my next big read. For those of you that don't know, I'm a big Austen fan. I own all the dvd versions, but P&P was the first one I've actually read. It's hard for me to make time to get started in a book, but once I get going, it's hard to put it down and with Joe's next deployment approaching, I should have plenty of reading time ahead of me. Joe also finished a book on our trip called Integrity...he usually goes for books that are going to teach him something while I just want to be entertained :) Speaking of learning things...Joe is now officially a student again. He started his Masters on June 1st and will be taking 4 or 5 classes a year depending on how demanding his work schedule becomes...I believe his degree will be Int'l Relations and Conflict Resolution.
And I'd like to congratulate Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bob on becoming Grandparents!! Korey and Alesia had their baby boy last night...Blaine Tyler Kelley, so please keep them in your prayers.



No comments:
Post a Comment